What’s better than an international speaker, scientist and competitive physique athlete all in one? Two of them. Layne Norton and Menno Henselmans are coming to Tampa, Florida, in the US for a science backed seminar on training and nutrition for muscle hypertrophy and fat loss.
For a true knowledge overload, we have guest lectures from Bill Campbell, PhD, president of the ISSN and author at the NSCA, Holly Baxter, BS, MS, RD, 2x world natural fitness model world champion, and Sanne Leenman, WBFF champion.
Hosted by the University of South Florida. All of this for less than the price of a single consultation with any of these speakers.
Attendees are expected to have some experience with strength training and following a diet, but we’ll make everything as understandable as possible without skimping over the details to appeal to average joes and professionals alike.
Saturday 12 May 2018
10:00 – 17:00 h
Room 3707 (Oak Room, third floor) [View floor map]
- Everything you need to know about protein (MPS, BCAAs, how much you need, nutrient timing, etc.)
- How to get lean and deal with metabolic adaptations to weight loss
- The optimal training frequency: beyond the bro split
- Advanced training techniques for muscle hypertrophy and strength development
- What makes a diet effective? Key principles for fat loss success
- How to make tracking your macros more reliable and simple
- Practical nutrition tips to make dieting easier
VIP ticket: $249 USD – Includes an all-inclusive dinner with the speakers after the seminarSOLD OUT
- Regular ticket: $99 USD
You don’t need to bring your ticket to the seminar, just proof of ID.
If you have any questions about the seminar, you can contact the Bayesian Bodybuilding administration at [email protected].
See you there!