UPDATE: Applications are now closed.
I’m in need of a researcher for Bayesian Bodybuilding. The job offers the following.
- You get to work at the top of evidence-based fitness.
- Part-time e-job: you work from home.
- Flexible work hours and deadlines (for the most part): average demand expected to be ~20 hours a week.
- Salary: $2000 (USD)/month via private monthly contract.
- Free access to my PT Course.
- Be a co-author on scientific publications if you’re up for publishing papers.
- Start date: ASAP (flexible).
In return for the above I require that you:
- Have a BSc or higher or be a BSc student.
- Have a passion for fitness and you exercise several times per week.
- Are a high quality researcher that’s familiar with how to find scientific publications and has meticulous attention to detail.
- Know the basics of Excel and Word.
- Be available for Skype/Google Hangout consultations. The majority of contact will be via email though.
- Have access to a wide range of scientific databases (regardless of how).
- You’re familiar with the scientific publication process so we can publish papers.
- You’re familiar with BSc level statistics so we can perform meta-analyses.
- You have access to a lab (e.g. as part of your dissertation).
Interested? Email the following to [email protected]
- Your full CV.
- A 1-page cover letter.
- A copy of your passport (to verify your identity during the digital screening process).
Know anyone else who might be interested in this job? Please share it!