Are you willing to invest one evening per week to advance your fitness education? The 7-month Bayesian PT Course offers a comprehensive education about everything related to muscle growth and fat loss. You will learn the full Bayesian Bodybuilding methodology and become a Certified Bayesian Personal Trainer if you pass the exam. All online from the comfort of your own home.
Note: This page is for the original English language course.
- Dutch version
- Spanish version
- French version
- There will be no Norwegian variant of the Bayesian PT Course this year.
- Who is it for?
- Course overview
- Course table of contents
- What does it cost?
- How do I sign up?
Who is it for?
The course is primarily aimed at personal trainers and other fitness professionals that coach clients or aspire to coach clients with the goal of muscle growth, fat loss or strength development. Health and psychology will also be discussed in detail. You don't have to be a personal trainer to join the course: many non-professionals have already followed the course simply for the sake of self-improvement and their personal education.
The course is fully online, with the exception of a physical meet-up that will be recorded for those that can't attend. The course covers the science and practice of strength training, muscle hypertrophy, strength development and fat loss. Health and psychology will also be discussed in detail.
- Become an official Certified Bayesian Personal Trainer if you pass the exam. The Latin honors system is applied to the exam and your certificate.
- Have your personal training services featured and promoted on Bayesian Bodybuilding (for free).
- Videos and articles on a new topic every week (see course outline below).
- Extensive recommended reading lists.
- Q&A sessions.
- Client case studies of Menno Henselmans's clients, such as the full program of a national powerlifting champion and an IFBB Pro physique athlete. You can also submit case studies of your own clients or yourself to be analyzed.
- Unlimited access to Menno Henselmans's inbox for questions.
- A Facebook discussion group where you can ask questions and discuss best practices with the other class members. Feedback shows most members experience networking with the world's evidence-based fitness community as a major benefit to being in the course. However, if you want to remain anonymous, you can simply create an empty Facebook account to participate in the group.
- A handy PT Toolkit with calculators for weak body part analysis, genetic muscular potential, 1RM, BF% and much more.
- Ready-to-send guides and tips for your clients on sleep optimization, stress management, how to implement accommodating resistance, how to deal with cheat meals and social eating events and much more.
The next course starts on 1 September 2017 and is 7 months long (28 weeks).
What does it cost?
The price is $199 per month.
Tip: You can declare the course as a business expense and save yourself a lot of tax money.
Group discount: When 3 PTs of the same gym register, each will receive 2 months of the course for free. Larger group discounts are negotiable. Please email [email protected] for group registrations.
Repeat course discount: If you followed one of the previous Bayesian PT Courses, you will receive a large discount so that you only pay for new contents. This will allow you to stay up-to-date with life long continued education. You will not be extorted by having to renew your certificate every X years like many other courses do.
Refund policy: You can opt out at any time yourself by leaving the course group and canceling your payment subscription. You then only have to pay for months you've received the materials of (rounded up with a minimum of 1 month payment in total) and you get a refund for any future months you had already paid in advance. There is no refund for months you have received any contents of.
How do I sign up?
You can fill in the form below and submit it to register. You'll then be contacted by someone from our administration ([email protected]) to finalize your registration for the course.
"I have learned so much... the astounding knowledge and advice has given me the platform to achieve great things."
- Nina Ross, IFBB Pro Bikini athlete, BSc (hons.), international title holder in Bikini, Figure and BodyFitness
"Best investment I've made to upgrade my own science-based PT knowledge."
- Martijn Koevoets, silver placing Dutch powerlifter, strength coach, author, owner of FortiusFitness
"Superb and honestly worth ten times the price. I can't think of a better form of continued professional development. Quite honestly I can say that this was the best learning experience of my entire life. [...] The course has a fluid informal feel, whilst encouraging everyone to interact and benefit from each other's questions and experiences. Menno is rare in that he interprets, implements and teaches a completely rational, evidence-based approach but with clear creativity and flair."
- Steven Kemp, British Personal Trainer, Sports Nutrition student
"I could write a book on all the new things I have learned. It truly is the best thing I have done for my PT education. The material was very in depth with science to back everything up... Menno was always very quick to respond to any questions and very helpful in breaking things down."
- Craig Lapsley, Scottish Personal Trainer, owner of LapsleyFitness
"I've read just about everything worth reading on the topic of nutrition and training in the last 15 years and have trained with almost a dozen of the Internet's top physique coaches. Or at least I thought I had until I met Menno! I am astonished how much more I have learned in the short time since his course began. Not only that but Menno has a gift for being able to break down complicated topics into simple, tangible information that you can implement immediately in your client's as well as your own programs. Bayesian reasoning at it's best!
Menno's PT course brought my coaching knowledge and skills to the next level, and I would highly recommend it to anyone else that's seriously interested in doing the same."
- Michael Bombard, Power Eng., Canadian physique coach
"I can't recommend this PT Course highly enough! Menno is one of the most knowledgeable and inspiring people in the industry. If you want real science based knowledge that will make you stand out in this industry, this is for you."
- Daniel Rimfjäll, Swedish personal trainer, author, owner of VarStudio4