I, Menno, did an Ask Me Anything with the Joovv community. They posted the Q&As in text format on their blog, so you can read it here. This was a very fun interview with some unconventional questions.
These were the questions.
- What is the one fitness activity you hate doing the most, but yields the best results?
- If I opened up your fridge right now, what would I see?
- You travel quite a bit to speak at various seminars throughout the world. What are 2-3 of your favorite travel hacks to stay in shape while on the road?
- Have you ever used red light therapy (photobiomodulation)? If so, what type of results did you experience?
- What 3 supplements can you not afford to live without?
- You’ve had the opportunity to train and coach a lot of people through your popular Bayesian PT Course. For those that aren’t familiar with Bayesian Bodybuilding methodology, can you give us a brief “elevator pitch”?
Note: The current course is full. You cannot register anymore. The next course will start in ~9 months. Subscribe to our newsletter to get an email when registrations open.
- What is something you enjoy that most people would be surprised to learn?
- If I want to level-up my all-around game, what are the top 2-3 things I should do right now?
- What person(s) of influence are you closely following right now?