Online coaching from Menno Henselmans
Estimated waiting list time: Approx. 3 weeks
Estimated response time: within 20 hours
Interested in having me as a coach? Or want me to create a program for you to follow on your own? Due to the large amount of applications, please follow the instructions below carefully.
How to apply
- Download my PT Client Intake Form.
- Fill in the form until where it says you can return it (or, even better, all of it) and save it as a Word, Open Document or Google Document file type.
This should only take 3 minutes.
- Email Coaching@BayesianBodybuilding.com with the attached form. Without the intake form, I cannot help you.
- I’ll email you as soon as possible with my coaching options and rates. If you included the filled in intake form and don’t have extraordinary needs, this should be within 20 hours.
Testimonial discount: I’ll give you a 5% discount if you allow me to use your semi-anonymized data and photos (e.g. face blurred) for professional purposes, like case studies in the Bayesian PT course.
‘No results money back’ guarantee: If after following my program meticulously for a month, you have not progressed, I will give you all your money back.
Student discount: If you can demonstrate you’re a full-time student with no income, you will receive a 25% discount.
Payment methods include PayPal (and thereby credit card) and international wire transfer.
- A complete periodized strength training program customized based on a set of tests we do in the first week.
- A complete nutritional program including macronutrients or ad libitum diet guidelines, recommended food choices and a full meal plan, if you want one.
- A recommended supplementation stack. Supplements aren’t a crucial part of my coaching though and I tend to save my clients a lot more money than they spend on recommended fitness goodies.
My programs are not like most one-size-fits-all routines you see online. They are individually customized to your desired level of commitment, goals, gender, training experience, lifestyle and my estimates of your physiology, including your muscle fiber type composition.
As long as you are my client, you will have free access to my consulting services via email (see below), provided that they are personally relevant to you during the coaching. This includes i.a.
- Daily email exchange: My response time is almost always below 20 hours.
- Meal planning: It is my firm belief you should rarely be hungry and enjoy every meal you eat.
- Video analyses of your technique: I use motion tracking software for elite level technical analysis
- Diet psychology: Hunger management, dealing with social eating events, coping with prolonged dieting, etc.
- Lifestyle advice: Sleep optimization, stress management, time management, etc.
I also offer coaching without training programming for a 50% reduced rate.
Who is it for?
My coaching is for serious strength trainees. If you don’t train with weights 3 or more times a week, my coaching is overkill for you. I specialize in intermediate trainees looking to take their physique to the next level. Most of my other clients are physique athletes of all classes and powerlifters. Mixed athletes are also welcome, but I can’t go into sport-specific training (e.g. I can’t teach you how to play baseball). I don’t coach endurance athletes and have no expertise in Olympic weightlifting.
For all questions and advice that do not involve designing full programs, you can hire me for a consultation. I recommend written consultations due to ease of referencing and clarity, but I am also available via Skype and Google Hangouts.
My rates are based on the time it takes for me to answer your questions. You can email me your questions and I will tell you in advance what it will cost and what I can do for you.
Bayesian Bodybuilding will remain free of advertising and any sponsored content, so you don’t have to bother contacting us.
If you are interested in hiring Menno Henselmans as a writer, model, speaker or consultant, you can contact him at the following email address.