Excluding posts about new studies (which will be compiled in the next post), here’s a selection of the most popular Facebook posts of 2016 from Bayesian Bodybuilding.
1. Stop hating the belfie
Coincidentally, later in 2016 a study was published finding that posting selfies on Instagram is a sign of self-confidence, not insecurity. (However, it also found that frequent selfie posting was associated with relationship problems.) This did not stop Menno from creating an Instagram account this year though.
2. Jay Cutler’s oops moment
3. The body belonging to each sport
4. The Bayesian Bodybuilding High frequency training method
5. Expectations vs. reality
6. Scivation does it again
7. Hard truth
8. Menno got fat?
9. Norwegian hospitality
10. A visual summary of cardio’s benefits
11. Good overhead press goals
12. Post-workout carbs: do you need them?
13. An important announcement
14. Menno got in a car crash
15. Tips for spotting broscience
16. Menno’s girlfriend be like
17. Sarcopenic obesity
18. Menno’s before-after
19. What’s the worst that could happen?
20. Hey, that’s me!
21. It doesn’t get more functional than this
22. The pyramid of factors important for muscle growth
23. Body recomposition